Baghouse Filter Bag Change-out Maintenance Services
Let IAC's Blue Crew be your trusted service providers for industrial baghouse dust collector maintenance services such as filter bag change-outs.
Every baghouse filter change-out project begins with a plant safety meeting, and proper lock out / tag out of the control panel. All baghouse maintenance work is performed by trained professionals. IAC's Blue Crew baghouse filter change-out service includes:
- Replace and dispose of used filter bags, damaged cages, pleated filter elements, and clamps & parts as needed.
- Housekeeping on the clean air side of the tubesheet
- Clean out differential line tap holes and reinstall clean line
- Inspect diaphragm and solenoid valves for proper operation
- Test Pulse Timer Board to ensure proper firing sequence
- Repair minor defects in door seals
- Remove intermittent loose build-up from hopper walls
Our baghouse dust collector maintenance services increase efficiency, reduce emissions, save on energy costs, and increase personnel safety. Additionally, our aftermarket parts team can help you reduce inventory costs by providing critical spare parts lists, and recommended replacement inventory stocking levels.
Watch the video to see our Blue Crew baghouse maintenance team in action, performing a baghouse filter bag change-outs pulse-jet, reverse air, and bin vent type dust collectors, checking for leaks with fluorescent leak detection powder, and working safely in all types of weather.